We at Pole Shift Forum are only
the hosts, not
As such, we have no axe to grind.
But we are, without fear or prejudice, willing to watch or
even encourage others to grind their axes.
We hope that this forum will attract individuals with
scientific backgrounds who are willing and able to help examine each
of the core facts and assumptions. Below are some of the key issues
that we assume must be dealt with in detail:
Hapgood and others have suggested answers to some of these
questions. But that does not, and should not, close the debate.
- Is massive
over accumulation of
polar ice possible?
- If possible, under what conditions is it
- If so, how much ice is needed to shift the earth's
- Did any ancients speak of radical
repositioning of the star
- How slowly or suddenly could this
- What amount of axis shift, if any, could cause
massive crusal displacement?
- If so, have one or more world-wide shifts
- If so, are such shifts predictable?
- If so, could polar ice accumulation be limited
- If so, intentionally or accidentally?
We invite our guests at Pole Shift Forum
revise these or
suggest new core questions that must be answered on the
way to or from answering these. All will be posted here, for further
revision and additions, as you make them necessary.
Main | Basic
Ideas | Alfred_Wegener